13 September, 2005

Kicking and Screaming, Gladly I Come

Hello, world.

When I finally get around to writing my autobiography (an exercise in vanity which will be dutifully read by an adoring grandmother and three other bored relatives), there will be a chapter titled "Kicking and Screaming, Gladly I Come," which will cover the process of applying for ordination.

Seems as good a title as any for the blog, now that it seems I should give in and join the 21st century. If The Apostle and The Prophet and The Dramaturg and The Chief of Staff and The Naughty Church Secretary and The Rev and Uncle Orson do this, well, maybe I should attempt to join such distinguished company.

Coming soon: intelligent design?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear more on your path to ordination! As someone who has been on this little journey for more than 20 years, i'm always curious and interested in the journey and path of another.

Blessings!

(another rlp connection)